Monday, August 4, 2008

UPDATE: SHARICA IN INDIA


News 9, India is doing a followup story, on me, from the article written previously on my life's (past, present and future) endeavors. From my previous career as an American professional cheerleader/dancer (3 teams), to the IPL (Indian Premiere League), to staying back in India, to my future here in Bollywood. We just finished taping last Monday and it's due to air in 1 month.

Excitingly, I've completed my first appearance in a Bollywood film last weekend. "It was a grueling 36 hours, but these experiences are most valuable for my career. The international exposure and skills I'm gaining are the most exciting and inspiring to me." This is also due to air 5 months.

Im truly excited about what the future holds, I'm more ready now, then ever. I've always inspired to do what I'm living today! I am truly blessed and grateful.

Thanks so much for your support!
Sharica

2 comments:

Mrs. Murphy said...

I'm excited for you! Please keep us posted on your progress. How have people being treating you?

Unknown said...

Sharica!!!

Greetings from MICA!! Lisa and I were sitting here wondering what happened to you... found you in Bangalore! Holy crap! My family lives there.... and Mysore, the most beautiful place in the world (I'm slightly biased).

Hit me up!

--Shyla.